Sheltersuit is an ambitious social enterprise, aiming to keep as many people living on the streets warm and safe as possible. It does this by developing and manufacturing emergency relief products, such as the Sheltersuit and the Shelterbag, at its workshops in the Netherlands and South Africa. In addition, Sheltersuit makes an impact by making its products from B-choice, up-cycled, and recycled materials. It also creates jobs for people distanced from the labor market. From its atelier in the Netherlands (Enschede), Sheltersuit serves the European market and there are plans for further international development. Sheltersuit is on the verge of substantial growth and we are looking for reinforcements to make this happen.
Sheltersuit is looking for a junior Fundraiser with a feel for the German market. He/she will provide support to our Sales Managers. The Assistant Fundraiser will be able to carry out acquisition and set up partnerships independently. Mapping out various markets and/or partnerships will also be part of the job. The junior Fundraiser will support and ensure the expansion and management of Sheltersuit’s corporate network and also generate fundraising income independently.
What are your tasks?
- Calling existing (German) relations of Sheltersuit;
- Mapping network of NGOs in Germany;
- Compile a list of government-related companies for the purpose of implementing their SROI at Sheltersuit;
- Giving presentations at schools or small organizations about Sheltersuit;
- Independently building up through acquisition an “own” client base (donations up to €5000);
- Working closely with the senior Fundraisers;
- Supporting the Sales and Fundraising department.
What are we asking from you?
- Minimum MBO+ working and thinking level, preferably education in the field of textiles and/or commercial economics/business administration;
- Affinity with Sheltersuit’s vision and mission;
- Great learning ability;
- Intercultural (communication) skills;
- Flexible and committed;
- Is results-oriented and able to manage relationships and build new ones;
- Shows own initiative and is entrepreneurial;
- Independent and reflective of own ability;
- Good level of the German language in speaking and writing.
Plaats inde organisatie en arbeidsvoorwaarden
The junior Fundraiser is part of Sheltersuit’s (still) small team. He/she is part
of Sheltersuit’s sales organization and falls under the direct responsibility of the senior
Fundraisers. You will work closely with them and be in support of this team.
As a junior Fundraiser, you will be part of an enthusiastic and creative team and work daily
on making an impact. You will be part of one of the most extraordinary social
enterprises in the Netherlands. For this position, a competitive gross salary based on
38 hours, depending on knowledge and experience. Sheltersuit Factory follows the CAO MITT.
If you do not meet all the requirements but would like to work for us? Just apply: enthusiasm counts double! For more information, contact us, [email protected] or call +31 6 14154417.