What exactly will you be doing?
As a non-profit organization, Sheltersuit Foundation is largely dependent on financial donations from individuals and from SMEs. To attract new donations it is therefore crucial that Sheltersuit shows its impact to the outside world.
As communication officer it is your task to keep all stakeholders informed through the various social media channels, the digital newsletter, reports and press releases. You are also responsible for handling all incoming communication, for example through our info-box and questions asked via social media.
Around the distribution of the Sheltersuits worldwide you take care of the communication with the homeless organization that receives the Sheltersuits and, if necessary, also with the partner that finances the Sheltersuits or Sheltersbags.
In short your activities:
- Support marketing and business development;
- Support with strategic communications, including social media;
- Engage with team members, provide support and set up pitches and pitch materials;
- Help develop broad and deep customer and partner relationships.
Who are you?
- Commercial, business acumen and results oriented;
- HBO/WO level, preferably in the direction of Marketing and Communication;
- A full-fledged discussion partner at board and senior management level;
- Stress resistant, you like to respond to ad hoc situations;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages. Spanish and/or German is an advantage.