What exactly will you be doing?
Are you someone with a passion for videography and a keen eye for composition, color grading, and storytelling? If so, you might be the perfect fit for our team in Enschede. We are looking for a talented and motivated individual to help us portray our mission of sustainability to the world in a clear and memorable way.
As a member of our team, you will work closely with us to create videos that have a positive impact on the world. Your main task will be to create a short documentary about the impact of upcycling materials on sustainability. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a graduation project.
In addition to creating a short documentary, you will also be responsible for recording and editing interviews for our „unsheltered moments“ and „people helping people“ stories. You will create and adjust video content for social media, including reels and stories. We will also rely on you to brainstorm new ideas for possible video content and help us learn more about what you like and dislike when it comes to creating content.
At Sheltersuit, we believe that videos are a powerful way to speak to the world in a language that everyone can understand. Our goal is to create a future where everyone can feel safe and warm.
In short your activities:
- Main task: we would like to make a short documentary about the impact we want to bring to the world of sustainability by upcycling materials. (If you are looking for a graduation project, this is very suitable);
- Recording and editing Interviews for „unsheltered moments“ and „people helping people“ stories;
- Creating and adjusting video content for Social Media: reels and stories;
- Brainstorming new ideas for possible video content;
- Learn a bit more about what you like and dislike when it comes to creating content;
- Engage with team members and provide support;
Who are you?
- HBO/WO level, preferably finishing a study in the field of videography;
- Strong videography skills: You should have a strong foundation in videography and be able to demonstrate your proficiency in composition, color grading, and storytelling;
- Creative and innovative: You are able to come up with fresh and innovative ideas for video content that align with Sheltersuit’s mission;
- Attention to detail: As a videographer, you are able to pay close attention to detail to ensure that the videos you produce are of high quality;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Strong communication skills, and teamwork makes the dream work, it all starts with communication;
- Positive attitude and passion for social impact;
- Experience with video editing software: familiar with video editing software, such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or DaVinci Resolve;